We offer a wide range of professional, high resolution scanning and digitizing services.
Scanning / digitizing photographic prints and slides now will stop them deteriorating further, allow you to share them online and create slideshows and gifts.
Developing film negatives, glass negatives, and tintypes allows you to view them in detail and select images to print, restore and share.
Scanning old maps, plans, historical written materials, delicate certificates, or other irreplaceable documents preserves them for future generations.
Basic editing services including cropping, orientation, and colour adjustments are included.
How to order:
1) Select from the media types below.
2) Select the appropriate quantity pricing ( example select 13-36 if you have 25 photos to digitize)
3) Select the exact number of items you have to scan.
Please note that upon receiving your shipment, we will confirm quantities and photograph contents for your protection.
4) Add to cart.
5) Repeat these steps for additional items.
6) Select Delivery Option and add to cart.
7) Process Payment.
8) Print the convenient mailing label you will find on your receipt as "download this item."
9) Ship your project.
We highly recommend shipping your project using Canada Post prepaid shipping boxes or mailing envelopes.
There are several sizes of each and they are affordable. These products are sturdy, offer insurance, and are trackable.